How To Prepare For A Psychic Reading
Once you’ve found the right psychic the next thing to learn is how to prepare for a psychic reading. That’s why the ability to step into our free psychic chat rooms is so valuable. You don’t waste money trying out different clairvoyants, it’s free until you find the right one! Ask questions of your potential tarot reader or medium, it’s a job interview.
Why Do I Need To Learn How To Prepare For A Psychic Reading?
Plan your budget. This is a life skill that should be applied to all facets of your life. Every question you have takes time to answer. There is no point overloading your psychic medium with so many questions that they don’t have the time to answer any of them. Remember, Clairvoyants and Tarot readers too are professionals who support their own families by earning a living.
Be polite. You’ve spent a lot of time trying to find the best psychic to answer your questions. In order to work with the best you need to be the best.
Leave your expectations behind. In order to be able to tap into the spiritual realm you need to allow the spirt guides to speak freely. Your online psychic or medium is a conduit to that knowledge. If your guard is up or you have negative feelings from a previous experience this will impact your reading. It’s about trust. Psychic chats can be the most revealing because they are so relaxed with no expectations.
With these thoughts in mind here are 10 steps to prepare for an amazing psychic reading, tarot reading or psychic chat!
10 Steps To Prepare For A Psychic Reading
- Make sure you have plenty of time before and after the reading. Do not rush into the session and do not rush out afterwards. be present and mindful. Take the time to clear your mind beforehand and to absorb your clairvoyant’s observations afterwards.
- Have a pen and paper ready. Write down your questions ahead of time so they are clear in your mind. Take notes during your session that you can use in any further readings.
- Try not to be too specific at first. Psychic intuition is not about yes or no answers. It’s easy to ask “Am I a good person?” It’s more thoughtful to ask “What do I need to do to become a better person?” Similarly “What do I need to do to win my husband back?” is better than “Will my husband come back?”
- Make sure your connection is good. If you are using a phone make sure your signal is strong. There’s nothing worse than losing your signal at a crucial time. If you are consulting by video make are your internet connection can support that type of streaming.
- Understand clearly what your chosen psychic does. There are many branches and skill sets. Are they clairsentient, clairvoyant or clairaudient for example? How they divine what is presented to them directly affects how the spirit guides are able to impart the knowledge that you seek.
- Be present in the reading. A psychic chat is a two way street. Your energy and input will affect how your consultation goes. Good energy = good reading. Bad energy = ?
- Please don’t be suffering from the effects of alcohol or drugs. If you’re not fit to drive a car you’re not fit to take part in a divination. We recommend 24 hours to detox and re-energize.
- Find a quiet place free from distractions. This goes without saying. If you have kids under foot wait until they’re in bed or gone to school. If you want an amazing psychic reading you need to set up the space.
- Be realistic. Don’t expect too much. If you set yourself up for disappointment it will be the only outcome you get. Mediumship is not about specifics. You can find fault with anything in life if you look hard enough. Nitpicking over the facts of a reading takes away from the long term benefits of the reading itself.
- Lastly, Have Fun! Your enjoyment is the key to your future success, both in your personal life and your spiritual life!
What To Expect When You See A Psychic Medium
When your psychic has finished with your online reading there is always a period where you absorb what the psychic has divined. Patience is needed for clarity to emerge from the cocoon of the reading. Stay calm, intuition and insight will always come in its own good time.
If this is the first time seeing your psychic medium your expectations on what to expect may not meet your experience. This is easy to address. The more experience you have absorbing and translating your psychic reading the easier it is to uncover the gems that your psychic delivers. In other words, the more readings you get from the same psychic the easier it is to understand what they are divining and giving to you as gifts. Once you become comfortable inside the chat room it’s so much easier to get to the point of your questions. Please read this post about the best questions to ask a psychic.
Are You Seeing A Medium For The First Time?
If you’re seeing a medium for the first time please note that some people have reported feeling sick or tired after a psychic reading. This is natural and will pass. The after effects of spiritual healing are due to the side products of the psychic event. Use a TRUSTED psychic. Some cheap psychics will try to use your energy instead of channelling their own. Some of the reported symptoms include dizziness and a headache. They should only be very mild in nature. Psychic mediums need to cleanse between readings as well. Often it helps just to have a wee nap or a lie down for yourself afterwards.
Getting Ready For A Powerful Psychic Reading
Like all things in life preparation is the key. Preparing for a psychic reading takes time and thought. But, the more you put into it the more you get out of it.